Today I’m going to a post on my Halloween favourites as I thought it would be quite relevant.
Halloween is my second favourite time of the year (1st is Christmas) and I love many things about it.
Here’s the list:
- Aesthetic/decorations- I love the way Halloween looks, the pumpkins, skeletons and all the other decor. It all looks so cool and spooky 👻
- Pumpkin spiced latte 🎃 (does this really need an explanation??)
- The colder/wetter weather- I love any excuse to bring out my jumpers again and yes I don’t particularly like rain usually but at this time of the year it gives me the perfect excuse to stay in and watch movies
- Halloween movies! I LOVE horrors and Halloween is the perfect time to watch them! My all time favourite Halloween movie has got to be “The Nightmare before Christmas” which is a classic, if you haven’t already watched it I definitely recommend it!
- The costumes! I love seeing all the different Halloween costumes, whether they be simple or extravagant. One year I saw Mario & Luigi and the 118 guys (as a dress up obvs) and that made me laugh!
- And last but not least… Makeup! I love love love seeing people’s makeup looks! Even though I’m not great at doing Halloween makeup myself seeing others do it makes me inspired. This year I’m determined to do it well
That’s my list, there are other points but those are the main ones I wanted to include.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post! I was long overdue to write a Halloween themed post so I’m glad I finally did.
Please leave a comment on your favourites of Halloween, I’d love to hear them.
Love, Jess x
P.S. I reached 200 followers on here and I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you! It honestly means the world to me so thank you.