Today is going to be my post on my favourite beauty and skincare products of this month. Some are new and some I’ve had for a while. It’s like a massive multi review (yay!)
So first up is….
- Dr Botanicals Pomegranate superfood regenerating sleeping mask – you can see a detailed review on this in my previous post Dr botanicals Pomegranate superfood sleeping mask review. It’s made my favourite this month as after just a few uses I can already see a difference (yay)
- ‘The raspberry kiss’ hand cream by treacle moon – this hand cream is amazing! It smells heavenly and leaves my hands so smooth and soft which is exactly what you want from on a hand cream.
- Lush ‘bubblegum’ lip scrum – this is a very popular product so I’m not going to go into detail on why I love it as I’m sure many of you know what it’s good for. But for those of you who may never of heard of this before, this is an amazing exfoliator for your lips! I use it when I do my face masks but you’re supposed to use if before putting lipsticks on.
- Blistex Intense Moisturiser lip balm – I initially bought this to get rid of a cold sore I had however after using it a few times I found my lips were so much more moisturised. It tingles after one use and I love it!
Now onto makeup…(woop)
These are my selection of eyeliners that I’ve been loving this month.
- NYX epic ink liner – this eyeliner is great as it is so easy to apply and looks great on the eye.
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil in white – this is brand new and I’ve only used it once but I love it! Can be used as a base or just as a usual eyeliner.
- Urban decay heavy metal liquid liners in gold and pink – I’ve had these for months but they have made it into my October favourites as they are AMAZING. They are great for any eye look, especially for glam looks! I love glitter so these were made for me.
This is my NYX colour correct concealer palette, as you can see I’ve used this quite a few times and it’s great! It’s of great value as you get a wide range of colours with such good quality for such a good price. I find it easier to apply it with a cotton pud.
Here you can see my favourite foundation and concealer. I LOVE this range, so much that I’ve already restocked it (oops). I feel that this foundation is very good in terms of coverage and consistency. These I feel are the underdogs of foundation & concealer as I’ve never heard them being mentioned.
This is what I use on my eyebrows and it’s great! I’ve been using it for ages so this one pot that I wrongfully assumed would only last me a month has in fact lasted me FOUR. Mind blowing right?!
This is my mascara and I LOVE it! Since I’ve been using this I haven’t needed false lashes and that alone speaks for itself.
And OBVIOUSLY my Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay has made it into my faves, ever since I’ve saw teaser videos of this palette even before it was released I fell instantly in love. Once it was in my possession I felt no different. It is AMAZING, definitely the most pigmented out of all the Urban Decay Naked palettes. (They’re all great though). This palette is especially good for this season, it’s RED (hello!). I’ve been waiting sooo long for a red based palette and viola here it is! (It took me 5 mins to figure out how to spell ‘viola’ lol)
This was an unusual purchase for me as I don’t usually go for bold or bright looks, but recently I’ve been loving them more and more. This is why this palette has made it into this months favourites as it’s a perfect palette to creat colourful eye looks. I’ve had so much fun playing around with it already. A full length review is coming soon….(wooooooo)
And this I’m sure needs no introduction as I’ve seen it all over Instagram and one other blogs. This palette is by the amazing Soph does nails, her YouTube videos are my favourite, I wish she’d share her talent with me 😩. I’ve used it a few times and the shades are BEAUTIFUL, so perfect for this season.
is is the last of my favourites for October, it’s relatively new but been used loads as I LOVE glitter and I feel that this palette helps to complete my eye look. The only downside is that I wish it had more of a range of colours, but hey I can’t have everything! A full length review is coming soon….(wooooooo)
I know my list of favourites have been long and for that I am sorry. However this is my first ever monthly favourite posts so the future ones will be a little shorter (I hope…).
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading and hopefully you’ve seen a few products you want yourself!
What are your fave products that you’ve used or found this month?
Love, Jess x