I hope you are all well and have had a good Monday and fingers crossed we all have an awesome week!
This post as you know by now is about ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’, I am beyond astounded to have been nominated for this by FIVE lovely girls! No way did I ever expect to be nominated once never mind five times! So I would like to give a HUGE thank you to P A E Reviews, Katie, Fiona, Carly and Laura. I highly recommend for all of you to check out their blogs as they all post such good content and are lovely people!
These awards are a great way for us bloggers to show our appreciation of each other and if I could nominate each and every one of you I would!
My 7 facts!
- I’m owl obsessed! I’m hoping to do a falconry course soon so maybe one day I can work alongside the beautiful creatures. My love for owls started from Harry Potter, so obviously snowy owls are my fave. I will own one sometime in my life!
- I have 10 piercings, all in my ears. (5 in each)
- I’ve dyed my hair bleach blonde, pink and brunette but now I’m back to a natural blonde colour
- I have a huge love for dogs! Never been allowed one but luckily my cat acts like a dog so I’m halfway there
- I used to want to be a vet all through primary and secondary school but the more I thought about the actual job responsibilities the more I realised it wasn’t for me. I haven’t got the emotional/mental strength to put down an animal and tell the owners without bawling my eyes out myself. I seriously admire every single vet out there cos damn that must be tough.
- I have a slight obsession with jewellery from pandora…very slight.
- I hate sloths, they creep me out.
I’m not very good at thinking of facts about myself so I’m sorry if they were boring or repetitive to my other posts.
- Kayla from Kayla
- Judanna from Judanna
- Dominique from Dominique
- Kirsty from Kirsty
- Mary from Mary
- Kris from Kris Marie
- Shannon from Shan
- Caitlin from Caitlin
- Sonam from Kind Culture
- Faye from Faye
- Becca from Becca
- El from El
- Hebah from Hebah writes
- Bee from Life of Bee
- Shaiz from Simply Shaiz
- Emily from Emily
- Angela from Dreams and Lashes
Please take a look at these blogs, each are unique and equally amazing!
Rules of this award
If I’ve tagged you these are the rules of accepting the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
But the most important thing is to have fun and connect with others! Because after all isn’t that what blogging is all about?
Please tag me in your posts so I can read them!
Thank you so much as always for reading, have a lovely evening and enjoy the rest of your week!
Love, Jess x
P.s. who’s excited for November?? I am