The Mystery Blogger Award
Earlier this month I was nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by the lovely CherishingFlo. If you haven’t already you should check out her blog. She posts about lifestyle tips and her personal life. I LOVE her blog, her posts are always fresh and inspiring and won’t fail to add a smile to your face! So thank you so much for nominating me!
You may be sitting there wondering what an earth this award is even about well….
What is the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’?
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
RULES (the only rules I like to follow….haha just kidding…)
- Put the award logo on your blog
- list the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one funny question
- share a link to your best post(s)
So lets Rock ‘n’ Roll..
3 things about me
- I have a phobia of spiders and centi/milipedes. The way they look and move creep me out. I strongly dislike feet but wouldn’t class it as a phobia.
- I love astrology and have collected many crystals and gems over the years.
- My favourite colours are red and rose gold.
CherishingFlo’s questions for me:
- What made you start a blog?
I have always loved beauty products, especially makeup and I never knew how to express my love for it. After reading other peoples blogs on makeup and beauty, it suddenly clicked in my head that blogging is what I wanted to do.
- What inspires you to write your blogs?
The blogging community really inspires me, I had no clue how supportive bloggers are before I started my blog but I would 100% not be where I am today if it wasn’t for the amazing support I have received from fellow blogger who I now think of as friends.
- Would you ever want to blog full-time?
Yes I would love too! Not at the moment I wouldn’t as I love my job at the moment but it would definitely be something I would love to do in the future!
- How has blogging impacted your life?
It has made me more confident in myself, gives me a sense of purpose; rather than coming home lazing around watching Netflix I now feel motivated to write/plan blog posts (most days anyway). I have also met lots of AMAZING people from all around the world! I would never of met them if it wasn’t for starting a blog.
- What is your favourite past time?
I love going out with friends, seeing Graham, going shopping, reading books, going to concerts and watching movies/programmes. (Sorry couldn’t pick one)
Please check out their blogs as they are each wonderful and unique in their own way.
My Questions for you:
- What is your favourite part about blogging?
- Have you told your friends/family about your blog? if no, why not?
- What are your favourite things to write about?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep posting blogs?
- If you was to have ONE super power what would it be?
Please comment below your post URL’s once you’ve written them as I can’t wait to read your answers!
Thank you so much for reading!
Hope you have had a lovely Monday and see you next time!
Love, Jess x