Happy Tuesday everyone!
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award a couple of weeks ago by the lovely Sonam. Please go and check out her blog! She posts inspirational posts, beauty and lifestyle posts. Thank you again for nominating me Sonam!
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger nominating you
- Nominate 11 more bloggers for the Sunshine Award, with links to their blogs
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees!
- Give 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
SONAM’S QUESTIONS FOR ME
- What has been your all-time favourite post to work on?
The Harry Potter Studio Tour post! Writing that post gave me a chance to relive the experience which I loved!
- What is the one piece of advice you can give to anyone that wants to start their own blog?
To write about things that you like not what you see other people posting and to not be scared that people won’t read it because trust me they will! The blogging community is much more supportive than I ever imagined.
- How different is your life now from one year ago?
This time last year I was very unhappy at my (old) job and in my personal life. This year I have started a new job which I LOVE and have met an amazing person to make memories with. (Yes Graham, this is about you)
- Where is the place that you have always wanted to go?
Disney Land & World.
- How has your journey as a blogger been for you?
It’s been amazing! I’ve made friends with amazing bloggers from all around the world who are lovely!
- What is your all time favourite film? and why?
Harry Potter series….because I LOVE it and if you didn’t know that by now read my previous posts and you’ll soon be up to date.
- Tell us about a book that made an impact on your life
You guys are going to get so bored of my answers, this one is again Harry Potter. Without reading the books I wouldn’t have the same love and awe as I do for the movies and the whole production.
- Have you made any new year’s resolutions?
To focus on me and do things that are beneficial and not just for the sake of it. I like to think I’ve accomplished both of those.
- What is the boldest choice you’ve ever made?
Probably starting this blog and sharing it with those I know in real life.
- What is your spirit animal?
- Who inspires you in life?
My friends, my dad and other bloggers that I have met!
- Where do you see yourself in one year?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- If you could go to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
- If you could spend a day as any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- What song do you relate to the most?
- How has blogging changed your life?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- What motivates you to blog?
- What is the ONE thing you don’t like about blogging?
- What are your goals for 2018?
- What is your favourite quote?
And that’s that! I love these awards as it is a great way to interact with other bloggers and make new blogger friends!
I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!