I was tagged by Angela from dreamsandlashes.com to do the Vogue’s 73 Questions tag! I’m so excited to answer these questions and hopefully you will get to know me more in the process! It is quite a long post, so if you can’t make your way through all of it I completely understand!
Let’s get started!
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
It was mine and Grahams’ 6 month anniversary and he brought me on a day out around London for the day which was really good.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year?
Starting this new job, I was very very lucky to get my job and I am so glad that I did! (I work as a TA in a nursery in a school)
- What’s the best thing to happen to you ever?
Is it too cringey to say meeting Graham? Because that is probably the best thing that’s happened.
- What’s your favourite season?
My favourite season is winter purely for the atmosphere, warm jumpers, hot drinks, cosy nights in and Christmas. But summer is a close second!
- What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas definitely! Love the atmosphere, the food and the movies!
- Would you ever live in a big city?
I already do, I live in London. However I want to move out of London when I’m a bit older.
- What’s your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate flavoured 100%! My ultimate favourite is Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked, however I can’t find it in any shops anymore which is heartbreaking.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Cake or pie?
Cake definitely! I’m not a huge fan of pie, unless it’s apple pie.
- What’s your least favourite food?
Fish! I can’t stand the smell, texture or taste of fish. (Except tuna)
- What’s your favourite condiment?
I would have to say mixed herbs or garlic. (I totally did not have to google what condiment means…)
- It’s brunch, what do you eat?
I’m boring so I would probably get a baguette or toastie.
- What is your favourite colour?
- What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Black and white.
- Blow dry or air dry?
If I’m doing my hair before I go out I would blow dry, but normally I let my hair dry naturally.
- Do you think you’re strong?
Physically, no. Mentally, yes.
- Who is a person you’d love to have coffee with?
My old bestfriend in primary school, would be nice to see what she is up to.
- When was the last time you cried?
Maybe just over 3 weeks ago, when I was thinking about moving out and realised I’d have to leave my cat behind. (at my parents)
- Who’s the last person you texted?
- Twitter or Instagram?
I’d have to say Twitter as I feel like you can connect with more people on there, but I love instagram too!
- Who should everyone follow right now?
You should all follow respirare.weebly.com as her blog is amazing and deserves all the recognition it can get!
- Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
When I was 14 I was on holiday with my parents, left my bag on the table and someone returned it to me but the 100 Euros I had was gone.
- Favourite country you’ve visited?
Menorca, as I’ve been there twice but when I was younger and I loved it!
- Country you wish to visit?
Oh there are so many! My top one at the moment is Thailand
- First pet?
My current pet, My cat Ellie
- Favourite disney animal?
There’s so many to choose from! Will have to say Pascale from the movie Tangled.
- What are you doing tomorrow?
- What are you most excited about in life right now?
I’m excited mostly for Christmas, as me and Graham have planned quite a few things to do.
- A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
A fault in our stars, definitely didn’t disappoint.
- What are you completely bored of right now?
This cold!! It feels like I have been ill for ever and I’m sick of it. (Pardon the pun)
- What’s your favourite beverage?
- What’s your favourite cocktail?
Sex on the beach and pornstar martini
- What would you order at a McDonald’s drive through?
A cheeseburger, mozzarella dippers, blueberry muffin and a toffee latte
- What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My cuddly toy called Flopsy.
- What’s your favourite current TV show?
Torn between Riverdale and Once Upon a Time
- What’s a movie that’s made you cry?
Most recent one was dogs purpose.
- What do you miss the most?
Not having to stress about money
- What’s something you can’t do?
I can’t sing to save my life.
- What are your nicknames?
Jess or Jessie, only certain people call me Jessie though
- What makes you laugh a lot?
My friends, my dad or my cat being dopey.
- Heels or flats?
Flats definitely! I can’t walk in heels at all!
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t know, I haven’t really done anything adventurous yet
- What’s the one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
Funnily enough it was blogging, I’ve wanted to blog for ages but only just recently plucked up the courage to
- What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Doing well at college and being qualified to do what I want to do.
- What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
I always wanted to be a vet when I was younger but as I got older I realised what the job actually entailed and I realised I wouldn’t be good for the job.
- Dogs or Cats?
I love both but definitely dogs!
- What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
How to be a good and honest person. We need more of those in the world!
- Bath or shower?
Shower, it’s quicker. However, if I need to relax/destress a bath is best.
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain hideaway definitely! I’d be too scared of flooding/tsunami if I lived by a beach, plus I hate the feel of sand.
- If you could spend 3 months somewhere, where would it be?
America, I would love to do a road trip around America and see some of the states!
- Are you messy or neat?
Neat, got a bit of an OCD in certain aspects.
- What is your favourite scented candle?
I love berry scented candles!
- What is the first thing you do each morning?
I check my phone, social media and all that then I get up and start my day
- What do you have for breakfast?
Weekdays I have weetabix or porridge and on weekends I have pancakes or crumpets.
- What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
I read a chapter of my book.
- What’s one skill you wish you had?
I would love to be able to draw/paint/sketch
- What’s your favourite pizza?
Tuna and sweetcorn or meat feast
- Describe your ideal man in 3 words
Honest, funny and caring.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mum, I don’t really call people, I’m more of a texter.
- At what age were you the happiest?
I can’t remember an exact age but it was before my teens
- What’s the last thing you ate?
A packet of malteasers, healthy right?
- Where do you go to when you need to be alone?
My room or for a walk
- What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Trying to decide how I want to study to be a teacher
- What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
I love lying in bed, reading books and watching netflix.
- What are you listening to right now?
A christmas playlist on spotify. (Woop Christmas is coming!)
- On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you in life right now?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Starter or dessert?
Dessert definitely! I rarely ever get a starter
- What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
Geographically wise probably Cyprus earlier on this year.
If you’ve made it this far thank you! If you couldn’t finish it still thank you for reading what you did! I know it was a long one.
What else do you want to know about me? Comment below
Love, Jess x