Welcome to my 20th Blogmas post, today I’m doing the Christmas Tag! I was tagged by Judanna and Emily, thank you both so much!
So let’s get started!
1. Favourite Christmas Movie & Why?
Elf! Well who DOESN’T love elf?!! It’s such a funny and feel good Christmas movie!
2. Top 3 Songs On Your Christmas Playlist?
Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande, Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid and It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé
3. Favourite Christmas Tradition?
My current tradition is going to winter wonderland every year and so far it’s definitely my favourite! Love going there as there’s so much to do and see!
4. What Is On Your Christmas Bucket List?
To go to the Christmas markets in Berlin, was going to go this year but looks like it’ll be next year haha
5. Buddy The Elf or Ebenezer Scrooge?
Definitely buddy the elf!!! I love Christmas!
6. Best Thing About Being A Parent At Christmas (alternative if not a parent; Favourite Thing About Christmas For You?
My favourite thing about Christmas is the atmosphere and the movies! I love getting snug and watching a Christmas movie, makes me feel so festive!
7. What Is One Present You Asked For As A Child, But Never Received?
A dog! Every single year I wrote on my list that I wanted a dog, never happened! Got a soft toy though and a dog robot.
8. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions?
When I was little we used to have a mini roast, watch Christmas movies and open one present the night before. This has stopped though unfortunately
9. Which Festive Beverage Tickles Your Tinsel?
It’s crazy but I’ve never actually tried mulled wine and I don’t know any other festive drinks so I’m just gonna say my usual favourite which is vodka and cranberry.
10. Best Present You Ever Received?
My first ever iPod, I had saved up for it for months (before I had a job) and I had the right amount of money for it on Christmas Eve but my dad insisted the shops would be waaaay too busy, and that I should wait till after Christmas. Then the next day woke up and found out he had got it for me as a Christmas present!
11. Sprouts on Christmas Dinner? Yay Or Nay?
12. What Would be your ideal Christmas?
Surrounded by my own family hopefully one day, I think Christmas is way more special when there’s a young child in the family. I can’t wait to have Christmasses with my future children.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do this post please feel free to!
If you missed yesterday’s post you can check it out here
Thank you for reading,
Love, Jess x
Want to see what I get up to this festive season?
Follow my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jessxclare/
Follow my twitter – @jessxclare
Add me on snapchat – jessclarex