Happy Saturday and welcome to day 2 of my Blogmas posts!
Today I’m doing a Bucket List of all the things I want to accomplish this month!
Bucket lists are a great way to get things done and to motivate you to do them! There’s something so satisfying of crossing it off and thinking yes I have actually done that. It helps you to feel productive which for me is very satisfying.
So without further ado let’s get to it!
My December Bucket List
- Decorate my room all Christmassy (put all autumn decor away)
- Write out my Christmas cards and send them out
- Start buying Christmas presents, wrapping them and sorting them into gift bags
- Practice different Christmassy makeup looks
- Practice different makeup looks for New Years
- Read at least one Christmas book
- Watch all the classic Christmas movies
- Make a Spotify playlist out of Christmas songs
- Visit Christmas markets
- Set goals for 2018
- Eat healthy!! Don’t use the excuse of it being Christmas to binge junk food
- Go to the theatre 🎭
That’s all I have as of yet! The list may grow but for now these are the main things I would like to accomplish over this month!
Thank you so much for reading today’s post and I’ll be back again tomorrow with day 3 of blogmas – gift guide for him.
What’s on your bucket list for this month? Comment below
Love, Jess x
Want to see what I get up to this festive season?
Follow my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jessxclare/
Follow my twitter – @jessxclare
Add me on snapchat – jessclarex