I can’t believe I’m on the 10th day of Blogmas already. It’s flown by! Today I feel extra festive as Ive woken up to snow, which has made my day already. Who doesn’t love snow at Christmas time?
Today’s post is all about my favourite Christmas songs and my Christmas playlist. The music definitely helps me to feel extra festive, I can’t do anything Christmas related without Christmas music playing in the background.
Here are my top 5 Christmas songs:
1. Do they know it’s Christmas? 1984 version – Band Aid
2. Fairytale of New York – The Pogues
3. 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Bublé
5. It’s the most wonderful time of the year – Andy Williams
And here is my Christmas Spotify Playlist:
What is your favourite Christmas song? Let me know in the comments
I’d like to thank everyone who’s been reading my Blogmas posts, I hope you’ve enjoyed them and keep on enjoying them!
If you missed yesterday’s post (favourite festive films) check it out here.
Love, Jess x
Want to see what I get up to this festive season?
Follow my Instagram
Follow my twitter – @jessxclare
Add me on snapchat – jessclarex