Welcome to my 17th Blogmas post and happy Sunday!
In today’s post I will be reflecting on the past year and the best parts of it.
2017 wasn’t a perfect year and it has had its downs but I prefer to focus on the positive parts. Christmas is such a busy time but I also think it’s the right time to have some down time to reflect, which is what I done for this post.
So here are my favourite parts of 2017:
• Starting a new relationship with Graham. I can’t say meeting Graham cos I met him in 2016, but since us starting our relationship I’ve never felt happier. I’m not going to go into all the soppy details cos he knows exactly why he makes me happy.
• Starting my new job at the school, since working here I’ve realised you don’t have to be stressed at your job and you can have fun! I love the people I work with and I love what I do, 2017 wouldn’t of been nearly as good if I didn’t get this job.
• Starting this blog is another big favourite. Thanks to having a blog I’ve met some amazing people who are so kind and lovely and have helped me so much even without realising it.
• The gigs I went to this year, I haven’t got the best memory but to the best of my memory I’m sure that I’ve seen all time low, you me at six, Ed Sheeran and Sean Paul this year as well as going to the summertime ball.
• Going to Cyprus with my best friend and her parents. I love going on holiday and the weather was so nice, we did loads of nice things and made some wonderful memories.
• Going to Bournemouth and Brighton with Graham. Those two little trips made big memories.
• Going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour because I LOVE Harry Potter and it was a truly magical experience which I’m going to relive next week yay! Check out my post on my experience here.
And that is it! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it!
If you missed yesterday’s post you can check it out here.
What is your favourite part of this year?
Love, Jess x
Want to see what I get up to this festive season?
Follow my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jessxclare/
Follow my twitter – @jessxclare
Add me on snapchat – jessclarex