I don’t know about you but during lockdown i watched Netflix more than usual, although I have always loved watching Netflix, more free time meant more watch time. Which in turn, meant I could watch more series/movies.
I personally love reading about what series and films other people watch so I thought I’d do my own. (I do think ive done a post similar to this before, but oh well).
Let’s start off with the series I would recommend:
- The Umbrella Academy (Season 1 & 2) – if you haven’t heard about it (I highly doubt it as it is super popular) then you definitely need to give it a watch; it might take a few episodes to get into it though.
- Good Girls – I don’t think this is overly popular but it is really good and quite funny, it’s better than you’d first expect.
- The Vampire Diaries (all 8 seasons!)- I have loved this series since it first came out on ITV2, I remember I used to watch it when I was younger with my parents, since growing up ive rewatched it twice, once more recently as I kept on seeing it on TikTok so I decided to rewatch all EIGHT season, totally worth it. I would highly recommend this but obviously if vampires aren’t your thing then maybe not… however there are lots of eye candy *cough cough* Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley…the list goes on, so maybe just watch it for them.
- The Originals (5 seasons) – I’m currently watching this now and am loving it! if you like the vampire diaries you’ll love this!
- Dynasty – it’s a remake of an old series, I haven’t seen the older version but this one is brilliant. It’s funny, witty, romantic and dramatic.
- Gossip Girl (xoxo) – this is a classic and i’m actually planning on rewatching it even though I know who the gossip girl is, its just so good.
- The Witcher – didn’t think I’d enjoy this but I was hooked, would definitely recommend.
- The Bodyguard – another series I didn’t expect to enjoy but it took me by surprise, also doesn’t hurt that Richard Madden is in it.
- Emily in Paris – this is very popular at the moment and I have seen mixed reviews but personally I loved it.
- The Haunting of Hill House/Bly manor – if you like horrors then I would 100% recommend these series; although the second one is not as scary or as creepy as the first its still really good and gripping.
- The Kissing Booth 1&2 – cheesy feel good movie
- The Holidate – again, a cheesy feel good movie
As you can see recently I have watched a lot of series and I can’t remember the other films I watched but there was definitely more. I also watched some series that I wouldn’t watch again or recommend to others which are:
- Big mouth
and there are some series that I haven’t watched yet but am planning to which are:
What are you watching at the moment and is there anything you’d recommend?